Job Vacancy Bagian Resepsionis


JOB VACANCY : RECEPTIONIST
HRD Department
PT Angkasa Jaya
Jakarta

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to inquire about the possibility of working in your company that was informed by website www. angkasajaya. co. id. I am interested in receptionist position.

My name is Fitri Pri Intania. I am twenty years old. I have background in Business Administration  Diploma III in Polytechnic Negeri Malang. And now I have graduate from my college and waiting letter of graduate.

With my educational background, I’m confident that my qualification and skills could make significant contributions to your company. I will be able to operate computer, handling incoming or outgoing phone and handling administration files. Besides that, I am a person who can work either independently or as part of team. I am also initiative, hardworking, and eager to learn.

My resume has been attached which outline my qualification in greater detail. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualification; please keep this application confidential. I will look forward to hearing from you soon.



Sincerely yours,


Fitri Pri Intania







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hasil Observasi Event Organizer

Notulen Rapat Bulanan Perusahaan Simulasi Bisnis

Agenda Rapat Bulanan Simulasi Bisnis